DCU CREDIT UNION $20 LINK

Hey ladies and gents!!! So it's been awhile since I've posted. I have been working a small side job so been super busy! I just wanted to come on and mention this bank I've had the honor to find! I absolutely love it!!! Just please if you use my links... Please do not do anything illegal or just bad. I don't want my name associated with that. So here it is!
DCU has changed their referral to this---- I'll Make $10 you'll make $20 and I know that doesn't seem like a lot but they don't have the 10 people limit now so it's good!!! I think better!!! Anyway how to join! If you are any relation to a member like my family, even in laws or adoptive can join. If you're not (because we don't lie) There are many many ways you can join! So I'm gonna put my referral link at the end.  This link here is going to be the qualifying page to help you out.  If you don't feel like clicking and reading. I joined by paying a one time fee to "Reach out for Schools", A great cause!!! And BOOM I could join! But if you live in Massachusetts or are with like 2,000 places they have listed, you won't need to do that so If I were you... I would check out the list. MAKE SURE there's also some condos you can live in to get in but that also goes with the Massachusetts and surrounding areas. Check it out here and then come right back!!! (if you want to save my referral link just in case you get lost it's here
You've been invited to join DCU.

https://refer.dcu.org/dcu/oard/default.aspx?referrer=9e4v-hv8y

MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY PAGE
https://www.dcu.org/membership/member-eligibility.html


SO NOW THAT YOU'VE SEEN HOW TO BE ELIGIBLE... GO AHEAD AND CLICK MY REFERRAL LINK AND LET'S FUND THAT ACCOUNT AND MAKE 5 TRANSACTIONS.  I added $1.00 to my Amazon with my DCU card when it arrived.  I'm sure you can even do .50 and if you don't want to wait for your card to come. I am sure you can add the bank acct and routing to Amazon and buy other stuff.  You can not load your card with it.  Anyway I would just wait
Also nobody told me this. . .
after you're all signed up and you make your bonus, when you want to start inviting people. To find your referral link just go sign in online to DCU (NOT THE APP) AND YOU use to have to go to membership but now it's right there on the top left of screen.  Click that and save your link!!! 
Below is just a screenshot of what I used to join! So sign up today with this link
You've been invited to join DCU.

https://refer.dcu.org/dcu/oard/default.aspx?referrer=9e4v-hv8y
And don't forget to do a qualifying direct deposit OR 5 transactions 
Have a great day!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEMU App BEST SHOPPING APP AROUND

WORKING FROM HOME OPPORTUNITIES

Work From Home Jobs