Ruby Sweeps Slots $25 REFERRALS

Hey there! Right now they are offering 25 Emeralds for each sign up that joins and purchases a bundle for $9.99 or $19.99. If you can I would do the $19.99 because they give you a one time 100% bonus and you should get as much as you can on that. If you like to play slots send me an email and in the subject line put RUBY SWEEPS SIGN UP PLEASE AND I'll fill the form above out and have it sent to you.


 If I don't check your email fast enough please text me and say you need the Ruby link. And I'll get on and send it to you
813-502-7931 Subject RUBY SWEEPS LINK
Email- timeaftertJessica's Email timeaftertimeboutique@gmail.com 
or you can comment here with your email.  Pictures are for info so you can see... I just saw someone make $3,000 on these slots. 25 Emeralds is equivalent to $25 so let me invite you today and get people to join under you :) Thank you for your sign up if you decide to!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEMU App BEST SHOPPING APP AROUND

WORKING FROM HOME OPPORTUNITIES

Work From Home Jobs